Hollywood is California’s entertainment headquarters. With an active nightlife and lots of celebrities, this town attracts a lot of attention. When you choose to live in Hollywood, you want to know that you are putting your best face forward every day. Fortunately, if you aren’t happy about some aspect of your appearance, you can change the way you look with cosmetic treatment.
Hollywood is a neighborhood located in the center of Los Angeles. It is home to several historic motion picture studios, along with a number of celebrities. Approximately 85,500 people currently live in this neighborhood.
For your convenience, the Los Angeles Vein Center is only a short drive from Hollywood.
Cosmetic Treatment in Hollywood
As a resident of Hollywood, you have access to a number of different cosmetic treatment options. For example, at the Los Angeles L.A. Vein Center, we offer:
- Dermal fillers – Dermal fillers are specialized substances used to fill in lines and wrinkles. The Los Angeles Vein Center offers a number of different fillers, including, Radiesse and Xeomin.
- Microphlebectomy – If you suffer from varicose veins, a surgeon can use microphlebectomy to remove the affected veins from your body.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – Many cases of varicose veins will respond well to radiofrequency ablation. This procedure involves treating affected veins with radiofrequency energy.
- Endovenous Laser Treatment – The targeted vein is given targeted laser energy, causing the vein to close and seal shut. The veins that are closed are superficial veins that handle less than five percent of the body’s blood flow. The blood is automatically routed to other, healthy veins.
- Sclerotherapy – This procedure involves injecting sclerosing solution into abnormal veins with a thin needle. Sclerotherapy is appropriate for both varicose veins and spider veins.
Contact the Los Angeles Vein Center
If you are interested in any of the treatment options listed above, contact the Los Angeles Vein Center today to learn more. Dr. Larisse Lee is a Stanford and Harvard trained board certified surgeon who focuses on the most up to date techniques to get the results you want. Be it veins, Belotero Balance, or other concerns, Dr. Lee can tailor a plan for you. Our state of the art facility offers minimally invasive procedures in a safe and comfortable environment.