If you are struggling with the symptoms of varicose veins or spider veins, or if you have cosmetic concerns, the L.A. Vein Center is currently serving the residents of Santa Clarita.
About Santa Clarita
Santa Clarita is a relatively large city located in Los Angeles County. The population has increased significantly in recent years and is now approximately 213,231. The residents of this area are a mix of blue collar and white collar workers.
If you are a resident of Santa Clarita, you can travel to our facility in Sherman Oaks with only a 25-minute drive. Thus, we are ideally located to provide treatment to the people in this area.
Seeking Treatment at the L.A. Vein Center
At the L.A. Vein Center, we offer a number of treatments to benefit virtually any client in the Santa Clarita area. Below is an overview of some of the treatments we offer.
- Dermal Fillers – Dermal fillers are ideal for patients with fine lines, wrinkles or loss of facial volume. These substances fill in the lines in your skin and add volume, leading to a more youthful appearance. We offer several different options, including Xeomin, Radiesse and others. Each of these options comes with different advantages, so talk to a cosmetic surgeon to see which option is best for you.
- Liposuction – If you have stubborn fat deposits on your hips, arms, chin or other problem areas, you may benefit from liposuction. Liposuction procedures eliminate fat deposits by suctioning them from the body. At the L.A. Vein Center, we offer liposuction with the assistance of lasers, ultrasound imaging and other advanced technologies.
- Microphlebectomy– Microphlebectomy is a procedure used to remove varicose veins from the body through small incisions made in the skin near the affected vein. Because the incisions are so small, stitches are not typically required.
- Sclerotherapy – Sclerotherapy is a procedure used to treat spider veins and smaller varicose veins. During the procedure, a sclerosant solution is injected into the veins with a fine needle. In time, the vein will close off and disappear from view.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – Radiofrequency ablation is used to treat larger varicose veins that are located in parts of the legs. This technique involves the use of a thin needle and catheter. This catheter is threaded into each treated vein and used to deliver radiofrequency energy. This energy heats the walls of the vein, forcing them to seal.
If you are interested in any of these treatments, please make an appointment at our facility.