Glendale Vein Doctor
If you have spider veins, varicose veins, unwanted fat or wrinkles, you may be able to resolve the issue with the appropriate treatment. The L.A. Vein Center is currently serving the Glendale area, so call us today to make your appointment.
Glendale is a city in Los Angeles County with a population of approximately 200,167. Located on the eastern side of the San Fernando Valley, Glendale is a white-collar city. It is also known for its significant population of people working in media.
Glendale is only a 15-minute drive from Los Angeles. If you are interested in vein or cosmetic treatments at the L.A. Vein Center, you can reach our facility with a short drive.
Our Treatment Options
Some of the cosmetic treatment options available at the L.A. Vein Center include:
- Dermal Filler – Dermal fillers are designed to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles in the face, especially around the eyes, near the mouth and in other problem areas.
- Liposuction – The purpose of liposuction is to eliminate stubborn fat in problem areas that isn’t responding to diet and exercise. Common areas treated include love handles, hips, chin and arms.
- Laser Liposuction – This procedure is similar to a standard liposuction procedure, but it utilizes laser energy to reduce discomfort and improve recovery times.
Some of our vein treatments include:
- Microphlebectomy – Microphlebectomy utilizes small incisions in the skin to access and remove diseased veins. This procedure provides excellent cosmetic results because the problem veins are removed from the body completely.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – Radiofrequency ablation treats the walls of your varicose veins with heat, which causes them to seal off.
- Sclerotherapy – Designed for both varicose veins and spider veins, sclerotherapy works by introducing a sclerosant solution into abnormal veins. This solution irritates the walls of the vein and forces them to collapse. Over time, they disappear from view.
To determine which treatment is right for you, you must first visit a qualified vascular or cosmetic surgeon. Your surgeon will perform an exam, review your medical history and recommend one or more treatment options that are likely to improve your condition. You can then decide whether or not to proceed with treatment.
Seeking Treatment at the L.A. Vein Center
If you live in Glendale and are interested in exploring any of the treatment options discussed above, please call the skilled doctors at the L.A. Vein Centers today to schedule a consultation.