The neighborhood of Venice is a beachfront neighborhood known for its high real estate prices and laid-back lifestyle. If you live in this neighborhood, you probably spend a lot of your time out in the sun. If cosmetic issues or abnormal veins are making you feel embarrassed in your bathing suit, the experts at the L.A. Vein Center can help you deal with your problems.
Venice is located on the Westside of Los Angeles. The current population of this neighborhood is around 40,885, and it has one of the highest average incomes in all of the United States.
The neighborhood of Venice is located only 16 miles from Sherman Oaks, where you will find the L.A. Vein Center. If you are a Venice resident interested in seeking treatment at our facility, we are only a short 26-minute drive from your neighborhood.
Exploring Your Treatment Options
Before you make your appointment at the L.A. Vein Center, it helps to learn about some of the treatment options we offer. Some of our treatment options include:
- Microphlebectomy– Microphlebectomy is a minimally-invasive procedure designed specifically for varicose veins, especially those that are located near the surface of the skin. During the procedure, your surgeon will make small incisions in your skin and remove the varicose vein from your body.
- Sclerotherapy – Sclerotherapy is appropriate for both spider veins and varicose veins. During the procedure, your surgeon will inject a special solution into your veins. Over time, they will disappear from view.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – For large varicose veins, radiofrequency ablation is often a recommended treatment option. During radiofrequency ablation, your surgeon will use a thin catheter to deliver heat energy into the vein. The veins walls will then seal together, and blood will be rerouted to healthy veins.
- Dermal Fillers – Dermal fillers are substances injected into the skin in order to add volume and/or reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Many different options exist, each of which offers different advantages and disadvantages.
- Liposuction – Liposuction procedures are used to remove unwanted fat from various problem areas, such as the hips or chin.
- Laser Liposuction – Laser liposuction procedures have the same goal as standard liposuction procedures, but a laser is used to make the procedure easier for the patient.
If you are a resident of Venice who is interested in learning more about the procedures available at the L.A. Vein Center, please call our office today to schedule an appointment and discuss your options.