Bel Air Vein Doctor
With a reputation as a film set and as the home of several movie stars, Bel Air is one of California’s most famous neighborhoods. If you live in this area, you will want to keep yourself looking as youthful and vibrant as possible. For cosmetic concerns or varicose vein treatment, contact the L.A. Vein Center.
About Bel Air
Bel Air is Los Angeles neighborhood that covers an area of 6.37 square miles. The neighborhood is home to approximately 7,691 residents. Homes in this neighborhood are incredibly expensive, and most of the residents are affluent.
Bel Air is only seven miles from the L.A. Vein Center, and most Bel Air residents will be able to travel to our facility with only a 20-minute drive. Thus, we can easily meet the cosmetic and vein treatment needs of Bel Air residents.
About Our Treatments
At the L.A. Vein Center, we offer the following treatments.
- Sclerotherapy – Sclerotherapy is an injection procedure designed to address spider veins and varicose veins. During the procedure, a sclerosant solution is injected into each vein with a thin needle.
- Microphlebectomy – Microphlebectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove diseased veins from the body through small incisions. It resolves the symptoms associated with the varicose veins treatment and makes your legs look and feel their best.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – Radiofrequency ablation eliminates varicose veins by introducing heat energy into the diseased vein’s interior. This causes the bad vein to close, and your blood is re-directed into healthy veins.
- Dermal Fillers – Dermal fillers are ideal for clients who have unwanted wrinkles or lines. Patients with sagging skin may also benefit from treatment with dermal fillers. We offer many different options at the L.A. Vein Center, including Xeomin, Radiesse and others.
- Liposuction – Liposuction procedures are best for healthy patients who have stubborn fat deposits that cannot be eliminated with diet and exercise. This procedure works by suctioning the fat cells from these areas, thus improving their appearance. The L.A. Vein Center performs this procedure with the help of advanced technologies, including laser and the tumescent technique.
All of the treatments we offer at the L.A. Vein Center are minimally invasive, and most require very little recovery time.
Making an Appointment
If you are a Bel Air resident who is interested in seeking treatment at the L.A. Vein Center, please contact our facility today to schedule an appointment.