For several years, we have seen a tremendous interest in the liposuction procedure. In fact, just a few years ago, this was the most frequently performed plastic surgery procedure in the United States.
The benefit of liposuction is that it enables you to permanently reduce the size, and sculpt the shape of, a given area. Where men and women may seem most interested in getting liposuction to reduce abdominal fat, there are actually a number of problem areas for which liposuction has become an excellent solution.
Liposuction isn’t just about Fat Reduction
In addition to treating the abdomen and mid-section areas including the flanks and hips, liposuction is sought by men and women wishing to:
- Restore more youthful body contouring. Liposuction has become an integral part of the Mommy Makeover treatment that so many women are now taking advantage of.
- Achieve more masculine body contouring. Gynecomastia is a condition that is finally gaining the kind of attention it needs! Enlarged male breasts pose a serious threat to a man’s sense of well-being. A precision liposuction procedure liquefies and removes fatty deposits, sculpting the pecs to a flatter, tighter appearance.
- Liposuction for the face? Yes! Millions of people are troubled by excess fat beneath the chin and at the jaw line. With careful technique, the liposuction procedure can minimize a double chin and reinstate better definition for a slimmer, more angular face.
- Arm fat can be a troubling problem for women. When toning is difficult and your efforts are hidden beneath a thin layer of fat, liposuction can reveal the arms you have always wanted.
- Bra rolls, back fat, and thigh fat are all issues that can cause you to feel self-conscious or just plain dissatisfied. Say goodbye in a single liposuction procedure.
There are very few times when extra fat is something to smile about. If you have been finding it difficult to regain the sculpted physique you once had, it may be time to consider how a safe, proven procedure can lead you back toward your best physical self.