Liposuction Expert in Studio City
Regardless of your age or occupation, you always want to look as good as you can. However, as you age, healthy eating and exercise may not be enough to keep you in your best possible shape. If you live in Studio City and you aren’t happy with certain aspects of your appearance, you may consider cosmetic treatment.
About Studio City
Studio City is a neighborhood in the city of Los Angeles. This neighborhood is home to about 37,000 people. Many of the residents of this city work in Hollywood, and a significant portion of them are celebrities.
Living in this city, people are often even more concerned about their appearances than they would be in other parts of California. Fortunately, if you live in Studio City, you have plenty of options when it comes to cosmetic treatment.
Studio City Cosmetic Treatments
Some of the most popular cosmetic treatments available in Studio city include:
- Dermal Fillers – If you have wrinkles or fine lines on your face or other areas, dermal fillers are an ideal treatment option. These treatments reduce the appearance of lines and make skin appear fuller and healthier.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is a common procedure used for contouring different parts of the body, such as your hips, arms or chin. It is often performed with lasers to make the procedure more accurate and less painful.
- Sclerotherapy – For the most minor cases of varicose veins, or for spider veins, sclerotherapy is an excellent choice. This procedure involves injecting a special solution into affected veins. This solution causes the veins to collapse and disappear over time.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – Radiofrequency ablation is appropriate for most moderate cases of varicose veins. This procedure involves introducing radiofrequency energy into the vein in order to seal it off and direct blood flow elsewhere.
- Endovenous Laser Treatment – Similar to radiofrequency, in endovenous laser treatment, a thin fiber is inserted into the damaged vein through a very small entry point in the skin. The targeted vein is given targeted laser energy, causing the vein to close and seal shut. The veins that are closed are superficial veins that handle less than five percent of the body’s blood flow. The blood is automatically routed to other, healthy veins.
- Microphlebectomy – For larger varicose veins, microphlebectomy is ideal. With this procedure, varicose veins are removed often improving symptoms significantly.
Contact the Los Angeles Vein Center
If you are interested in any of the treatments above, contact the Los Angeles Vein Center today. We are currently accepting new clients from Studio City, and we will be happy to help you find the treatment option that is right for you. Dr. Lee is a Stanford and Harvard trained board certified surgeon who focuses on the most up to date techniques to get the results you want. Be it veins, liposuction, Botox, or other concerns, Dr. Lee can tailor a plan for you.